Friday 8 July 2011

One step at a time

Apparently the first step to anything is admitting it, so here I am admitting that I am a disorganised person. I always considered myself to be organised, I love files to be in order and cupboards to be neat but anything that doesn't fit in to my system gets left lying around making a mess and now it is time to step in and take control.

Today is day 1 and that just involves saying it outloud. So here I am shouting on the top of my voice - My house and my life is disorganised and consists of me running round with a head full of ideas and plans that I can't do because of all the clutter.

This blog is for me to try and put in writing anything I achieve in my war on clutter or tell you all any problems I can't resolve. Watch this space to see where I'm going to start, should it be the kitchen, the cupboards, the toy heap or the ironing?

No comments:

Post a Comment